Thursday 4 October 2012

First Post

Wow, I've read a lot of blogs. Quite a lot, spanning many different types from the intellectual, deep issues blogs, to the minute by minute teen "emo" angst blogs. They have all impacted me in some way, making me think about some stuff and then led me to want to create my own blog. I still don't know why though.

Well, this blog will be about me, obviously, and that in itself is very not me. I am an intensely private person, to those few that know me well. So this blog won't be about my personal life too much. It would be about my interests, my views and my opinions on things. Of course, as I learnt, not everyone agrees with you, I hope those who do read will feel free to voice their own opinions, because the only thing I value more than my right to freedom of thought and expression is everyone else's right to the same thing.


Well just a rough list of what I would most probably cover in this blog.
1. My view on Education/Politics
2. My personal reviews of Ps3/PC games and maybe some movies
3. Football results/games, ok ok honestly, only United results la ....
4. Random other stuff that I cannot think off right now.. see la how..


First of all, I'm gonna attempt to review FIFA 13, still in the middle of my first season with United, already looking quite promising.. and Borderlands 2, an FPS/RPG co-op game, really really good... so far at least.


So stay tuned!


SB4

No comments:

Post a Comment